The Jamaica Foundation (Hamilton) a non-profit, non–denominational organization, is committed to raise and maintain funds to support children’s charities in Jamaica, assist victims of catastrophic disasters and promote awareness of Jamaican culture.
AIMS AND OBJECTIVES
- To receive and maintain funds to support our charitable endeavors
- To respond to catastrophic disaster in Jamaica and elsewhere
- To collaborate with other individuals and groups to carry out community based activities
- To preserve our historical heritage through educational programs to increase public’s awareness of Jamaican culture.
- To maintain long term stability through effective succession planning.
The Jamaica Foundation also takes a keen interest in the welfare of our fellow Jamaicans who live in their island home. Since its inception, the Foundation has pledged its financial and moral support to the Jamaica National Children’s Home for abandoned children in Mona, Kingston, Jamaica. The home provides life- affirming life skills programs for children. The program continues to produce outstanding results.